Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Olympia?? Who's that??

Uncle Randy! I see you on my Statcounter...I'm expecting some witty comments soon! (but clean so I can post them : ) I hope you and Aunt Nancy are doing well! We are throwing around the idea of coming up this summer....maybe running the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon....if we do make the trip we would love to get together!
Love and miss you both,
-Beth
Me, Bubba, my Mom, Aunt Nancy, and 3/4ths of Uncle Randy

P.S. I know how much you love your picture being taken, so in respect of that I am posting this one w/only part of you, and no "birds"..... you must not have seen this being taken : )

1 comment:

  1. Beth,

    thanks for the shout out. love your blog and am so proud of all of you. hope to see you when/if you get up this way.

    love,

    Uncle Randy

    ReplyDelete