Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Building My Perfect 50k Outfit

I know...I'm such a girl.

Believe it or not, I'm not a girlie girl. I do think of April 21st as being a special day, though. A day that I'll take any boost I can get! Like any girl, (though I suspect guys like new trail gear, too, right?) new threads do give me a boost. So here is my dream outfit-

from InkNburn.com -

From www.runningfunky.com - Gaiters in this print, and perhaps 8 inch shorts for under my skort in the same print.
From Nathan -
So now I will just pick up a few jobs, maybe sell a kidney, or maybe just a kid : )
Seriously, though, that runningfunky site has a ton of prints and variety of products if you ever need to put together matching outfits, team outfits, or just a crazy fun outfit, it's a great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment