Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pill Form, Please

Could someone please put this in pill form for me, please? Life is so much more endurable with a daily dose.
 Above, besides being stunning, I also spied some form of livestock up at the ranch eating. Yes, there's both a ranch, and animals eating in the above picture.  It's there, I promise. I zoomed in as much as possible to figure out if I was seeing horses, or cows (that is a sentence I'd call Brian a city boy for if he ever said it).
 Hmm. I'm going with a horse just left of the rock, and a cow to it's right....I think.
 I think it's known by now, but I love blue, green, sun rays, and shadows.  I don't know why or how, but my camera picks up rays and sun spots really well. That is one edit I never add, the weird spots and rays are always how the camera picks them up.
 

 Seriously, how great would it be to pop a pill of the above picture every morning?





 Flowing water.








1 comment:

  1. WOW! Amazing pictures! Love the mud and water and green and, well just about all of it! (And I would guess that Brian knows the difference between a horse and cow. Even city kids know that! But from that distance...)

    ReplyDelete