Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November Went Fast

 Sam, our white dog, has pretty bad anxiety when his humans leave, especially when we all leave at once. I'm always amazed at the damage he can do in the 10 minutes I'm gone dropping off the kids in the morning. That was the remote to the new TV.
 This kid, on the other hand, has no concept of "stress".
 Just a few from my insta black and white challenge.

 The new TV is seriously like going to the movies at home. It's pretty cool.
 Just 2 boys tanning together, nothing to see here.
 Brian is still loving having a bigger dog, especially when I let him drive my truck and Duke wants to snuggle with him.


 So Melissa, Brian's sis, visited.  You don't realize how bad some things are until company is coming. This tub's caulking was so gross.  I dug out 4 different layers/kinds, accidentally popped off 6 tiles, pulled up the rubber base board along the front which was disgusting underneath, and finally painted a shower stall.  We rent, or I would tile it like it should be.
 We got a few games over Thanksgiving Break.

 This was my view at one point while I was working in the bathroom...like I said, Duke has no concept of stress in his life.
 Above, after pulling up the rubber/vinyl baseboard and realizing it wasn't going to go back down and I needed to make yet another run to the hardware store for another vinyl baseboard....I took this on during a day Brian was in an all day training session, so he had no idea I was doing it. Those little blue caulking tools on the counter are pretty amazing.
 Last football game of the season, we got stomped by De La Salle. They scored withing the first 13 seconds, and just kept on scoring.
 Brian and his sis, they are pretty hilarious together. We had a fun dinner out.
 When we first got Sam he was terrified of Brian, he would always shy away from him and was super timid....but now he loves to cuddle in and watch tv with him at night.
 The past few weeks we've had a yard full of turkeys. They pass through almost daily.


And finally, Myles had a camp out with his friends and their dads or older buddies. He's wanted to do this for so long and it kept getting put off....and now it's winter and Brian finally agreed to do it. They had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment