Thursday, June 9, 2016

Last Full Day of the Last Week of School

Today is the kids last full day of school. Tomorrow is a half day for Sophie and Myles, and Emma is getting signed out after 8th grade graduation in the morning.  What a whirl wind middle school has been for Emma. I can't believe she's done already.  I'll do a full recap of this week later as it's been one activity after another, and I need to head off to Ancient Civilization Day at the middle school in a minute. I just wanted to post real quick and say that your best bet this week for keeping up is on twitter. I'm  @diablorunnermom, I don't think you have to have an account to view. That's the quickest place for me to post tweets and pictures, and I've been doing that a lot this week.  Ok, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment