Thursday, December 1, 2016

Disneyland via a Real Camera

The only reason I did these this way was because I don't like mixing phone pics with pics from a real camera.  The quality is so different that when they are in the same post, it's super noticeable, but if I separate them, it's not as bad.  I only notice it on my blog, not anyone else. Just my own pet peeve on my own blog. 
Anyway, so here's some from the camera. : )

 Our first ride Sunday was Splash Mountain.  It was raining, so there was no line at all.



 Emma's in a photo class and was able to check out a camera to take on this trip.  She developed the film today and is super excited that they turned out good!


 Monday night ( we watched for a week for a reservation opening, one popped up at 9:20 Monday night) we ate at Blue Bayou.  Such a treat!  Below, my flash went off...oops.

 The girls ate lobster and filet Mignon.


 Kids eating their sundae while Brian and I relax and watch Main Street empty out for the night.

 If you stay late enough....you can get a shot like this!
 This was broken down on the cars ride in the cavern.


 Another late night hard to get shot.
 I think we look a little bit Disney haggard.


 The reflection in the water was so pretty.



"If you can dream it, you can do it.  Remember, this whole thing started with a dream and a mouse."-Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment