Saturday, April 3, 2010

SEE JANE RUN, AND FINISH!!!

Calling all my See Janer's out there.....

About now, some of us may be wondering what we've gotten ourselves into, and I know how that feels. Believe me. I know all about the doubts, the insecurities, and the questions.

I also know that every one of you CAN do this!! You can FINISH!! It isn't about how fast you are. It isn't about being able to run the whole thing. It isn't about how you look compared to the person standing next to you. It's about setting a goal, putting in some effort, and FINISHING it!!

I wish I had more time to spend on this post, but service is calling. Thankfuly my sis in law has done a very honest post on her feelings right now about See Jane. Please, please take a minute and read my sis in law's post on this subject. She is very much feeling what I know some of you are. I am so proud of her, and the rest of you guys for having the courage to take this on! That includes you 5kers out there! So, lets get in gear, and stay focused on the FINISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment