Monday, November 19, 2012

Last Week's 1 Run

Looked like this -

Weird people have more fun

My weekly Thursday run w/the Beast started with a beautiful sky


Looking down into some Walnut Creek neighborhoods at all the pretty fall colors

MY mountain, yes I'm possessive

Oddly, this is one of my fav pictures ever. Myles made me antennas to wear for the morning, they only looked "right" with my Mickey ears hair, any other hair made them look even more ridiculous. I did indeed wear them all morning - to school, taking care of last minute fundraising stuff, running laps w/Sophie's class, to the gas station, Target...but look at my glasses. The clouds are so perfectly reflected, and I have on my favorite shirt. Love this pic!

The Beast w/Diablo in the distance

Does this dear not look totally fake?? He was just posing under the tree, you can sort of see the ears of another deer on the other side of the tree. It made for a neat picture.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and Soph and love, love, love that you wore Bub's anten. all day. You are the best Mom ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete