Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Drive Fast



Or so I'm told. I don't get tickets, though. Except for once in Arkansas, but that's it's own post...moving on....
When Brian and I were down in SoCal we drove around Long Beach a bit. It just happened to be a day after the Long Beach Grand Prix.That's an Indy car race through the streets of Long Beach, and other fun activities.


 The course was just re-opening to traffic, but the fences and bleachers were still up. The advertisements were still all up along the sides of the course, the roads were covered in tire marks, and the corners were still marked with red and white paint, as well as barriers.....and we got to drive right down it!!!! It was super cool, and I was thinking about my mom the whole time. I knew she would have gotten such a kick out of it.





 


Then we went for breakfast at this Drive-Ins, Diners, and Dives place. It was a Dive.

After breakfast, we headed here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment