Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Biggest Loser Finale

Any thoughts on who the finale person standing will be?? My thought is by % alone, it would have to be either Mike or Ashley. That said, they are all winners, all have accomplished so much.

I love and hate finale night. I love seeing them all done up, looking and feeling great, oozing confidence they never thought possible. They all look so happy. Look at their eyes tonight and how alive they look compared to those first days on the ranch. Its after finale night that the rest of their new lives start, in the real world. They get to go out and do things they never dreamed they could. Their lives are just beginning in many ways.

I hate that the season is over. I feel a little sadness as statistic wise, the finale is when they will most likely be at their healthiest weights. Most contestants put back on 10 - 20 lbs in the weeks following the finale. Frankly, some need to. I think that's a normal thing to happens as they get back to reality and their lives, figuring out a manageable routine. It's not the actual fact that they gain back some weight that makes me sad, its that I know the emotional toll that takes on a person after having done all that work.

I am anxious to see Koli. I am hoping he looks healthy and hasn't' gone overboard. Daris could also be interesting to see. Hopefully he has figured out a few things since we last saw him. It has been 6 weeks since they did the marathon and had their last weigh in.

I am excited to get the kids into bed tonight and settle in with the hubby for a fun night of BL. Its Circuit Assembly week for us, so no meeting tonight, that's a bonus as we usually watch it taped after meeting and are up till near midnight.

BL Finale day deserves a 'Last Chance Workout' style workout for me today. I am off to give it my all and follow it up with a lunch-date run w/the hubby!

4 comments:

  1. Im most excited to see Ashley and Mike! Im loving the Pink Ninja! Pink could do it again?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in AWE at ALL of them!!!! I sit here watching soooo jealous! LOL I agree with your thoughts...the everyday work is probably gonna be the hardest for them after the show with no "goal" in mind. Goodness knows that so far having a "goal" hasn't exactly worked for me. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- Mike irritated me for a long time but I like him now. Always had soft spot for Ashley and Daris. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.....had Koli made it to top 3 he would have won!! I didnt' think anyone could lose more % wise then Mike, but he did it!

    Ashley looked amazing! They all looked amazing. I think I was most happy to hear Daris say that he had to figure out the "why" of why he was doing the late night eating....and his mom is such a cutie pie.
    Good finale!! Looking forward to Jillian's show!!
    Tina, I agree on Mike, he grew on me, too.
    AND...you have to figure out your "why" before a goal will work. Like Daris...he had a goal, but hadn't figured out the why. That is the hardest part of the whole process, and the most important : )
    That said, you will finish your goal!!

    ReplyDelete