Wednesday, August 18, 2010

San Francisco Marathon


Brian and my "running story" has been featured on the San Fran Marathon website.
Someday soon I will write about how surreal it is to be considered an athlete, runner....marathon runner. How unimaginable it is to click on the San Francisco Marathon website and see our picture, read our story.... I try to live in the moment when I run, soak up every second so that it will seem real, but with out fail, when the pain fades away, so does the reality of the accomplishment.
Anyway, I feel this turning into a long post, so I will end it for now. Click the logo above.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Beth! I got a little misty on that one. That Essay was incredible. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Daughter: I am so proud of you! You and Brian have accomplished so much! I'm so glad that the running world can read your story. I too am misty and very very proud. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete