Thursday, August 5, 2010

Zensah Leg Sleeves

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!
So I wore them during my workout and felt a night and day difference from the last workout. Made it through all cardio w/no pain. In fact, I had to stop myself from doing more as I wanted to save some for a run. Brian was up for a run, even after his fight with the pavement this morning. So, I ran 5 miles w/hubby after working out and felt great. Some pain, but definitely not as much as our last run. It felt really good, and we shaved minutes off our previous time. I was able to all out sprint the last few blocks and really put it to the test and it felt great. I wore them all day, left them on after the run. Came home and iced the calf, with the sleeves on still. Wore them under my pants later in the day. Took them off about an hour ago and still feel good. Pretty amazing!

6 comments:

  1. Ouch! What happened to Brian?

    And the leg sleeves are quite a fashion statement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mix it up, one pink, one black and be styling that much more... Any anger management classes around there for you. Husband didn't really fall did he ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the leg sleeves are helping and you are back out there shaving minutes off your times, etc :-) True grit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pat.
    What's your next run?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next race for me is the Grape Stomp half marathon in Livermore on October 24th :-)

    ReplyDelete