Saturday, October 18, 2014

Boot Love Random Facts

1.When my feet aren't in my Hoka's, they are in one of these pairs of boots.
2. I spent $160 re-soling one of these pairs of boots, and they were less than a year old. Not because they aren't good boots. They are top o the line. I just wore them out wearing them everyday.
3. Boots look uncomfortable, but once broken in, they feel like slippers.
4. I love the sound boots make when I'm walking.
5. I love that my room, and sometimes the entire house, smells like leather. 
6. The above  picture was taken in our bedroom, not posed, that's just where my boots always live.
7. When I walk in my room and see them, it makes me smile. Numerous times, everyday. 
8. Brands, from left to right: Ariat, Justin, Eight Second Angel, Corral.
9. I don't have a favorite boot, or brand.  All 4 I have are super comfortable.
10. You are looking at a variety of boot toe types up there. There are snip toe, pointed toe, and square toed boots.  If you ever go boot shopping, it helps to know there are different types of toes.
11. You are looking at 3 different shaft heights. 15 inch, 13 inch, and 12 inch.

That's all I got for ya on boots. Mine have just been making me extra happy lately, so I thought I'd share.

Back to running on Monday. 
Hope you are all having a super weekend!!



1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. What a great post. I wish you had an old truck to go with them.

    ReplyDelete