Friday, September 24, 2010

PJ Day





It was pj today at the kids school, and this afternoon I had a few pictures in my inbox! I love both girls teachers, as do my girls! Emma's class is "Big Buddies" to Sophie's class, so Em and Soph get to spend time together every other Friday. Looks like they had fun!!
Thank you, Mrs. Holmes and Miss Robinett for sharing these with us : )

And now....we kick off our 13th wedding anniversary weekend!! The kids opened their presents tonight....I now have a mini Mr. Incredible running round the house. We have lots of fun planned for them, funny how anniversaries shift from being about us to being about our kids. Should be a fun weekend! It will start with service and an 18 miler tomorrow in 90 degree heat, woo hoo, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment