Monday, January 3, 2011

This Week....

...is moving week! We've done about all we can until it's actually Friday and we have the truck, yet somehow I am finding things that "need" to be done. If you know me, there is always "more" cleaning that could be done, and always "more" to spackle. Spackle...addicting stuff! Good thing, too, since I am big on decorating and have a few walls that when empty resembled swiss cheese!

Workout wise, same goals as always...dont' miss any and hit them hard. Runs, getting them done. Some outside, some treadmill, but getting done none the less. I finished my first year of tracking and logging every run in my training log last week. We ended up with 1465 miles for the year.

There are rumblings of another Big Sur Mud Run team being formed by friends in our congregation. I haven't decided yet if they will be friend or foe on race day, but seeing how I secretly want to kick every other teams booty......I'm sure come game day it will be on!!!

On that note, have any of you heard of this? I got up early for a treadmill run Sunday and turned on the TV to find the infomercial playing, and I LOVE IT!! It is a lot of what my workout is now, just kicked up a few notches speed wise. While i love my weights, I also love just feeling my body pushing itself. I would love to get through it before the Mud Run in March, but for now it's on my wish list.

Random tidbits -
Kids are back to school. Brian saw Tron and still isn't sure how he feels about it. We are back to Sunday a.m. meeting, still not sure how I feel about it. However, all 3 kids did stay awake and answered, so that is a good meeting! Heater in the house broke Saturday night so we have been w/o any heat, and will probably be that way till we move out. After all, I would hardly expect a land lord who stopped paying is mortgage months ago to spend the money to fix the heat when he knows we are out of here in 4 days. We got a small heater to use in one room to take the edge off the cold. At least we live in CA, right??

Ok, you are up to date. I will try to update later this week or after we are in the new house?? Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment