Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time to go Dark

Sounds so ominous!

It's the day before the move and the time has come to pack the computer away for its safe keeping during it's 2.5 mile journey to it's new home.

Time to clean out the fridge, clean off the excess spackle from the walls, pack all the "under the bathroom sink" stuff, do the last load of dishes, make sure there' s no laundry in the wash or dryer, pack the stragglers in the kitchen (5 plates/bowls/cups)........am I stalling??? Maybe a little bit. I know once I get up and start I wont sit again until my head hits the pillow tonight.

So what better to do than one finale pre-move post!

Before I unplug I did want to say WOO HOO to all the See Janers that have said they are in again this year. I was on the fence, but when I got a $20 discount code in an email it was decided for me. You can't beat a $55 registration for a half marathon!! I am excited that there will again be a large group of sisters participating and look forward to seeing Michelle P get her groove on during the warm ups : ) I am also excited for a few newbies joining in on the fun this year.

Ok, the time has come to pull the plug....oh the pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment