Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Air, Anyone?



Tomorrow night Brian and I and some Mud Run friends are taking the "Airobics" class at this place......I will try to keep Brian from busting out his secret Parkour moves (he's a huge fan these days)! Just hoping the class does not involve any flips. I am looking forward to it, though, and hoping it's wonderful and I love it and it can be the source of many fun "girls night out's" in the future!

I will let you know how it goes, how the class stacked up as far as a "workout" goes, and if it will be the future spot for fun nights out with friends!

(P.S. - I watched a ton of videos looking for one w/a song that didn't have swear words. Apparently jumping looks better when set to obscene music?? I came across this video and song and it reminded me of my sis.....and of some abs I saw recently on American Idol...so this was the winning video : )

PPS.- Day 3 of the Streak and it stands! Small victories should be celebrated : )

No comments:

Post a Comment