Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Someone Get That Girl Some Mud!

So when your Runners World mag and Trail Runner mag come on the same day, which do you open first????

Well, I just got home from dropping off the chickens at school and sat down to do some research on race vests and realized I have read my TrailRunner from cover to cover and my poor Runners World is still in its wrapper. Hhmmmm, interesting. Not only have I read it, I'm about to use it for links to look up a few gear related things....

While I keep having to pass page 49, I can't help butt (hee hee) notice that while the article was written by a lady, the picture was taken by a man : ) I loved this line, "As for the race number, it probably wont be the only thing flapping around." Too funny.
Now please, can someone throw some mud on that poor girl??

No comments:

Post a Comment