Friday, October 15, 2010

Brazen Racing's Amazing Bibs


You all know how much we LOVE Brazen Racing already, so I will spare you the love fest. I do have to point out how neat the Rocky Ridge Bibs are, though!
They are so good about customizing each race to the area it's being run in, each bib, shirt, and medal are specific to each event. So why the panther? Well, legend has it that for years people wandering the Las Trampas Wilderness area have spotted some sort of black panther. It is sort of the Big Foot of this particular area. We used this fact last year to freak Emma out and encourage her to run fast, stick close to papa, and keep your eyes open for the panther! Older and wiser, it wont' work again with her this year, but the legend makes for a neat race logo! We got a sneak peek at the medals today, and they look pretty sharp!
I am not feeling near 100%, but I am looking forward to getting out there with my girls and getting myself moving again! Off to bed, race is set for 8:25 tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Im excited to hear all about it! You all will do great. I will talk to you tomorrow. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete