Friday, October 29, 2010

Photo's for Tea Collection

(Source - Micaela of The Drifter and the Gypsy)
Our friend, photographer, and blogger extraordinaire Micaela, was asked to do a styling project for a San Fran based clothing company, Tea Collection.
She was given a clothing "allowance" and picked out some very cute clothes that Sophie got to keep. Micaela always does such a wonderful job of having a specific vision that she wants to create, and making it happen. Of course, Sophie loves the whole process of getting dressed up, wearing Micaela's accessories, and posing for the camera! She was especially excited that she got to pose with Micaela's dog, Aubrey for a few shots. She shot in all film, which was brave in this age of digital.(this was due to her digital being in the shop, but still, I give her total props, I would have been very worried about what was going to turn out). Here is one of the pics, you can see more on Micaela's amazing site, here.

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I think I know this clothing line. I love the one with Sophie sitting on the deck with a quisical look on her face. So cute! Great job Sophie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shoot was such fun! Glad you like the photos. We'll have to do it again soon... (maybe the indoor idea I had if I get a chance to find all the right props) :)

    ReplyDelete