Monday, May 6, 2013

A Redneck Date

Sort of a combo of hunting and fishing - you have to chase down your man and catch him. Note how his arms will start to flail when he knows you're about to pounce.

I'm posting 2 videos because in one, I like the song, however I think using the stabilizer to make the video less bouncy made it more blurry.  So in the other, it's unstabilized, and original audio. Unfortunately, that means you'll hear me get a little miffed my date didn't call out to let me know I was going to come around a corner and have the trail drop out from under me.
At least I didn't shoot him. : )

This was Sunday morning, around 7 a.m., on Black Point Trail out of Mitchell Canyon, Mt. Diablo.  This was a doozy of a 7 mile run that started at 6 a.m. Sunday, with 2000 ft of climbing in about a 2 mile stretch with some gnarly, ungroomed single track that had Brian flicking ticks off his legs. I'll have pictures up tomorrow.

Unstabilized-

Stabilized w/music-
And a bonus feature for you - Brian posted this on his blog, but it didn't get many views and it's pretty crazy, so I'm posting it here. This is his legs twitching right after he finished the 50k.

No comments:

Post a Comment