Wednesday, June 12, 2013

5th Grade Graduation

Holy cow, that was rough!  We are super proud of our girl as she heads on to Middle School. Holy cow.






She's going to be a Pine Hollow Middle School Mustang next year....that box has a watch she has been wanting inside of it.
 She gave a speech about her memories at Woodside and I cried.....

 Her teacher talked about her kids a bit and cried.....and then we all cried.

 Then Isabella sang and we all cried again....
 Then the presented the 5th grade class and we all cried some more....

 Emma just kept crying....so we cried some more....

 A card from Auntie Jill's parents.
 Mrs. Holmes, Em's first grade teacher, who had no kids back then!


 Above is Auntie Jill with Emma on the last day for elementary school, and below is Auntie Jill with Em on the first day of Kindergarten.

Holy Cow.

1 comment:

  1. My dear sweet Emma, I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful example and beautiful, too. Your pictures show what a fine you lady you are. I wish I could have been there today to cry with your Mom and Papa. I love you so much and hope wonderful things for you future. I will see you next week and can hardly wait. G-ma J.

    ReplyDelete