Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Mt Man

I posted about Brian and my run to the summit last Monday, but on the Saturday before that we had done an 8 miler together, too.  I love when we get a chance to run together, so to have gotten 2 beautiful runs in together in one long weekend was pretty great.
There was no running this weekend, but I did manage to make an awesome Colorado float, complete with a trail run across part of it!! Can't wait to show you how it turned out, but for now, here's a few from last Saturday.
 Above is on Burma, below is all on Buckeye Loop Trail.
In the below picture, I was focused on getting a picture of Brian before he rounded the corner, I had no idea I was also getting the 2 dragon flies in the upper left of the shot. Pretty cool!


I don't actually have gorilla eyebrows/forehead....must have been the lighting : ) The wrinkles are legit, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment