Monday, July 22, 2013

Updated "Links We Love"

I finally updated my link list!  A lot like my previous post on running with kids, and our running changing as they have grown.....our running interests and styles have changed a lot over the past 6 years, too. A lot of the old links were road running related, and that was a good reflection of our running at the time. When I looked at the list, I realized most of the "links we love" were links I had not used in a year or more.
So, I've updated it with a good cross section of links I do use on a regular basis. Not super exciting, but thought I'd point it out. 

1 comment:

  1. I started to do this yesterday (a bit of a coincidence, although mine was driven by having to fix something else that the blog people managed to break). Then I realized it's a fairly big job, and I need to do some planning first.

    These link lists are great resources though! Thanks for updating yours!

    ReplyDelete