Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pictures up on Dropshots

I uploaded a lot of new pictures to our photo site yesterday.  Dropshots just launched their new version, and it takes a minute to figure out how to use and to get used to it.  If you end up stuck or lost, just click on the Beefydrut in the upper left side next to the picture of Brian and I...that'll take you back to the main page.
Also, if you click on a thumbnail from that main page, it will show you the pictures in a bigger format, but they are in order from right to left, so you want to left arrow (normally you'd right arrow for the next pic). It's best to pick the day you want to look at and click the "view all" option.  BUT, just know that the pictures are in order from the bottom rows to the top rows once you've clicked "view all" for a certain day's photos, and again, if you click on a picture, you left arrow for the next picture, not right arrow.  To get back to the main page, again, just click the "beefydrut" next to the picture of Brian and I.
It'll take some getting used to, but I think after a while we'll all like it better!
Let me know if any of you have problems with the new format. (not that I can change it, but I can let them know)
Pictures are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment