Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally!!

I am so excited to finally be able to show you just how hilly the reservoir is! After, what....4 years now of me rambling on about how hilly this thing is, you can finally see the elevation profile!! Remember, too....it's only been since September that we weren't pushing the jogging stroller around this thing. I used to push Em around it in one, and Brian would push the double with Myles and Sophie in it, for 3 laps sometimes!
Today, it was just the Beast and I knocking out 2 laps. The Beast kept saying how happy she was we weren't pushing strollers!! I love this little run, it's just one hill after another and always feels like a good workout. I know we aren't talking hills like MT hills, but they are significant little boogers that make running the entire loop a killer workout (for the record, i did not run the whole thing today, walked 2 of  the hills).

No comments:

Post a Comment