Sunday, February 23, 2014

Emma's Special Day

Because I make a point to never discuss religion here on the blog, but I do make every effort to keep family far away up to date on our life......I'm posting these pictures from yesterday w/no explanation and not much commentary. They are self-explanatory. : )  We are proud of you, Emma!
Emma's friend, Devon, took her shopping for a special outfit for the day.

Emma and her friend Chloe.

Myles, Grandma, Sophie, Auntie Melissa







Our CO, Bro. Knowles, and Emma.


She is loved by many and would get little surprises from friends throughout the day : )

Bro. Sparks, he gave the talk, which was built around life being like hiking Half Dome. It really was perfect.


The day ended with dinner at her favorite place, with some of her favorite people.
Here's a link to a video on Brian's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Congratulations Emma! I took a few but they came out a little blurry because the bar was in my way and it was too crowded to try to make my way up to the better viewing area, but I'll send them your way anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Micaela! Your pictures are great!!

      Delete
  2. I am so happy and excited for all of you and especially for Emma! What a surprise! What a fine young woman you have there. I know you and Brian must be thrilled. Wow, big time congrats all around.

    ReplyDelete