Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Operation Jack

The thing that continues to amaze me is that for every marathon run, there are thousands of stories. Some truly do just run because they like to run, and it is as simple as that. But for thousands, there is a reason, a purpose, an inspiration, a story. Most of us run for a reason, and often as I am running, especially a marathon, I look around and wonder "what's their reason?"
I look at people and wonder what their story is, why are they out here doing this??

I have come across this site a few times over the past 3 years, and again today our paths crossed. I clicked a link on the San Fran Marathon page, and found one runners "why" for running San Fran.
If you have a minute, give it a read. It is worth it.

Operation Jack's Page

No comments:

Post a Comment