Saturday, September 22, 2012

Woot!

Just a quicky, I did it!!  I ran, biked, ran, and finished in 1:30 (unofficial).

The kids fished while that was going on and Myles caught 2 bass!!

My worst fear of  a) not being able to find my bike after the first run.....did not happen. But my b) fear did happen, I came back into the transition area after the bike leg to rack my bike and grab my water bottle....I racked it and started digging through my bag to find out it wasn't my bag and I racked the bike 3 rows away from where I should have been.   So I got my worst fear out of the way, and only one lady saw what I did and laughed, so I was spared major embarrassment.

I'm gonna take a nap now, will do a re-cap w/ pictures later.

Woo hoo, I did my first Duathlon!!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Yay you did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool that you did this! And I love the row thing - too funny! (And likely not the only time it happened.)

    ReplyDelete