Thursday, September 24, 2015

Happy Thursday!



Just a reminder, if you are new here....this is not some Disney video blog. I would love to be posting beautiful pictures from my adventures on the mountain I love to run on, and telling you crazy stories from the mountain...but my computer is broke, I'm borrowing my husbands, and so for now you're getting stolen video content off Youtube as that is what is easiest to post.

Is there a reason it's all Disney this week? Why yes, there is. See, while I've tried not to mention it this year or cram it down your throat, it is our 18th anniversary week. We are celebrating it this weekend, on the 27th, which is our actual anniversary. We have 3  kids, who have a huge surprise coming their way. We've dedicated year 19 to buying less stuff, while making more memories.  That's all I can say for now, but it will be one of the most memorable years of their lives : )

No comments:

Post a Comment