Sunday, October 30, 2011

Athlinks

Have you guys heard about this site??

It is pretty cool, and on top of being cool, it's free!! Go HERE, enter your name, click on the name or names (If you are Brian, half the time you registered as Brain) and just like that all your race results are there!! Yes....all of them, regardless of the racing company, distance, yada yada....they are there. You can compare all sorts of stats, you can have "friends", or "rivals"......it lists how many races you've done, how many of each distance, how many road, how many trail....it's really cool!!

And since you all know I am nosy when it comes to race results, I will openly admit I will spend time tonight entering in your names to see what you've done and how speedy you are. (Diane, that's really a lot of races you've run!! : ) Feel free to enter my name as well : )

GO, check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. "Brain" - I love it! I like this site but gave up after three tries to set up an account. I'll try again later I guess. When I put in my name it's pretty accurate; not complete, and there are a couple of older races that aren't mine, but wow - it makes look like I've got too much time on my hands to be able to do all these races!

    ReplyDelete