Thursday, January 3, 2013

In a Flash

Here's a peek at the last 4 weeks -


Fishing in the freezing rain on Christmas morning, the east bay lakes were stocked the day before, even so, we caught nothing.

Tie-dyed clothes. Myle's Brazen Racing hat turned out so neat!
 


The Beast getting a pick of all our kids together in Lime Ridge, you can see the bumpy Shell Ridge in the background.


We did a little entertaining.
It's amazing how time flies when you start charting and keeping track of things. I'm happy with the past four weeks. Nutrition, workouts, runs, hiking, and the results...all mixed in with real life....everything has been pretty darn great!
One more week of low miles (kids home on break - hard to run alone w/3 kids, and the treadmill sucks the joy out of me), and then things pick up again and don't slow for 15 weeks!  Which, will go by in a flash!!

2 comments:

  1. A tie-dyed Brazen hat? We need to see that. And I forget - do you have a goal race on your mind? (Brazen Diablo 50K rematch?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NTL- I can't find my list at the moment, but the biggies are Brazen's Diablo 50k, Long Beach 26.2, and San Fran 26.2. There's a bunch of 13.1s and 30k's in there too.
      We really want to get Diablo done this year, but if the forecast ends up being similar to last year, we'll drop to the 13.1. I know I can't finish in anything over 90degrees, even if I somehow was in the best shape of my life....I can't go 50k in the heat. And if we don't get Diablo done, we'll pic up another 50k...this is the year to get one done!!

      Delete