Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Kids V.S. Rocky Ridge

I love these of Myles!
One of the things I love about Brazen is how supportive everyone is of the kids. If you notice the group back there, they are watching and clapping, and I could hear them cheering like crazy when Jasmin announced his name.  What a great moment for a 6 year old!


Sophie's coming around the corner back there.  This is actually a picture of the great Catra Corbett and her dog, Truman, but these 2 are also the only 2 finish photo's of Sophie.



You MUST double click on Emma's and see her face. She ran this 10k on her own, so she decided how hard to push, when to run, when to walk,and ultimately how uncomfortable  she was willing to make herself.  I'm super proud of all my kids, each of these courses are tough.....but I'm pretty sure Emma found a few new rungs on both her pain, and determination ladders!  She left it all on the course!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so great! Too bad about Sophie's pictures, but I love that she came in drafting off of Catra and Truman.

    ReplyDelete