Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekend Plans

Run, and then run some more!
Sounds good to me! We have Brazen Racing's Rocky Ridge run this weekend.  This will be year 4 in a row for us and is the kids favorite Brazen event!  Emma and Brian will be tackling the tough 10k course, while Sophie and Myles clean up on the 5k. (I will be a roving crew member for Myles) The great thing about this race is not matter the distance you do, it's going to be tough and you're going to have fun!                                               And then on Sunday.......

Tim Long and Lucho


Victor Ballesteros
Tim and his leg.
Sunday Brian and I are heading to Rodeo Beach to attend Tim Long's (a.k.a. Footfeathers) Hill Running Clinic.  I am only slightly intimidated. Tim's legs give Karnazes legs a run for their money, and that is hard to do on my "Leg-o-matic-meter"!

 Not to mention Victor Ballesteros, and Tim Waggoner (a.k.a. Lucho) will be there.

Um....I'm thinking it'll be hard to "blend in".....these guys are legit.  Brian and I will have fun though, and I am looking forward to learning every last drop of info we can squeeze out of these amazing trail runners as far as hill's go...or anything else.  Should be a great weekend!!

(all pictures are from Footfeathers and Lucho's site, and/or google : )


No comments:

Post a Comment