Monday, October 1, 2012

Tan Lines....in October??

October 1st. It's going to be 101 degrees today.

We "winterized" the back yard this weekend - pool is down, summer toys are stored away, patio furniture is prepared for rain. I also "winterized" my hair and went from blond back to my darker winter color.

It is October, right?? Brian was just asking me what I will do when the trails get muddy and my shoes (which I LOVE and wash the trail dust off of regularly) get muddy and gross.  I didnt' tell him I plan on dancing around and splashing in it...because it's fun, and I'm out in the woods alone, nobody will ever know. Well, at least I won't have to be washing off mud anytime soon.

It's October and I'm deciding what running top to wear based on what tan lines I want/don't want.
Crazy global warming people...what global warming???? : )

Run early, slow down, and carry extra water people.

No comments:

Post a Comment