Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pictures

 

I took this maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago, it cracks me up.   I love Californians! On the rare occasion that it happens to downpour....we just pretend it's warm and sunny, sit under our sun umbrellas,  and go about our normal routine, and totally refuse to acknowledge that it's raining, because if we ignore it, it's not happening.  Well these two did anyway, I was inside with a warm drink in awe of how hard it was raining.
These guys were cyclists, stopping for a break at Bagel Street Cafe.
By the way, that was also the last time it rained...we could really use some more!

In other big news, Dropshots is up and running again!! Yay!!  So please go check out all the adventures we've been up to.  Believe it or not, I post just a fraction of the pictures I actually take here on the blog, the rest are on Dropshots.
I have the current ones uploading as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment