Monday, November 28, 2011

Crumbs from Rocky Ridge

Here are a few pictures from Rocky Ridge 10k/5k
that I stumbled across on the site.

This first one is only impressive because that's me way back there and I finished a few minutes before those 3 thanks to all the downhill that came after this section.
(not that I am competitive, but I do way better chasing down a pack than being chased)







I thought Sophie looked a lot like Emma in the above picture.






You can't really tell but he finished this one w/a bloody chin, which made him an official trail runner!
Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Sophie did look like Emma in that pic. Her stride was so long. Looks like a downhill. Emma always looks so serious and Sophie was smiling. Two diff styles for sure. Does Bubba run most of the way? He looks really good in the pictures. Luv those runners.

    ReplyDelete