Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday!

Fire Update -
As of yesterday it was 90% contained and they expected full containment sometime today. Restoration has already begun, meaning they are already replanting and working on trails.  They want to get as much replanted as possible, as quickly as possible in hopes it'll take root and secure that topsoil before the first rains. Makes me happy.

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of others I have two new pairs of trail shoes and........a Garmin!! So excited to have some new gear for my run this morning w/the Beast!!  Hopefully I'll get some pictures up this afternoon.

I'll leave you with these  pictures for now, all 3 make me happy! Thanks goes out to NTL for the bottom two, I believe.  I have not forgotten to do a recap.  Just haven't sat and done it yet. : )



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so proud of you all! And most of all, Emma, for her first 13.1 TRAIL run at that! I've never even done that haha ;)

    ReplyDelete