Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Got Mooned!!

I don't know what is happening this week....Monday it was inmates, Tuesday I get mooned...no telling what Tomorrow's run with the Beast will bring.
Have you ever been mooned or been the mooner??  I have not, until yesterday.  And let me tell you, this was not a cute butt by any means! This dude had the hairiest butt ever! Not that I've seen many, but I'm pretty sure it's not normal to have so much booty hair.  I really think the dude had more hair on his butt than on his legs.  Since it's me we are talking about, and I'm slightly twisted, I figured this is probably a once in a lifetime thing on a run (like coming across the inmates) and yes, I did stop to watch and take it all in. I did not turn my head and run away, I just stopped and looked. What's that, you say? Did I take a picture? Of course I did.  Now, I would pixelate it if I knew how, but I don't, so if you think you may be offended that I post this picture, then now's the time to hit the red X in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  For the rest of you, here you go-



No comments:

Post a Comment